If you’re reading this article, it’s likely because you won a free Bahamas vacation. Congratulations! At Ashford Vacations, we are always looking for ways to surprise and delight our guests. One of the ways we do this is by offering a monthly drawing for a free Bahamas vacation for 2. Keep reading to learn more about how to claim your offer and start planning your trip!
The First Steps
You may have seen some of our customer specialists at your local shopping mall. If you filled out one of our sweepstake cards, you were automatically entered to win a free 5-day, 4-night Bahamas vacation for 2. If you are selected as a winner, one of our customer specialists will text you via the phone number you provided on the prize card. As part of this text, we will send you an image of the exact card you filled out and will ask you to confirm that this was your card. This helps us make sure we are contacting the correct person (and not giving away your free Bahamas vacation to someone else!).
Planning Your Free Bahamas Vacation
After you have confirmed that the card you filled out is correct, you will be provided a phone number to reach our office. You will then be prompted to listen to a message that will explain the details of our offer, and from there you can speak to one of our travel agents to get started. Your vacation prize includes a free room at one of our partner hotels. You can select from a room at the Taino Beach Resort or the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort. Here are just some of the features and benefits you can expect from staying at each hotel.
Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach
Enjoy all the Bahamas have to offer at this gorgeous resort. Here are just a few of the benefits of staying at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach:
- 5 minutes from Port Lucaya Marketplace
- 5 minutes from the Freeport Downtown
- Casino and International Bazaar
- Activities, Entertainment, Sports, and Nightlife
The fun never stops with all the entertainment and partying at this resort. Find continuous entertainment with…
- Bar Lounge
- Amphitheater featuring nightly shows
- Basketball courts
- Bow and arrow
- Beach volleyball
Taino Beach Resort
This extensive resort features…
- A short walk to soft sandy beaches
- Shuttles to popular areas like Port Lucaya Marketplace
- A grand pool with slides, a lazy river, swim-up bars, and more
- A full-service marina with docking amenities for boaters
- Convenience Stores
- A Beauty Salon
- A stunning Ocean Front Restaurant
- Laundry areas
- Watersport Activity Center
- Great dining options and activities that are close by
- …and much more!
Your Passage to Paradise
Thinking about booking your free trip? If so, you might be wondering how you’ll actually arrive in the Bahamas. You are free to book a flight directly to the Bahamas, if that is your preferred travel method. However, there’s another option available to you: a cruise! Our cruise partner, Margaritaville at Sea, offers great deals on their cruises to and from the Bahamas. You’ll sail aboard their luxurious ship, the Margaritaville at Sea Paradise, which departs from the Port of Palm Beach and arrives in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. The ship departs every two days and is also part of our popular Cruise and Stay packages. Be sure to take advantage of the many amenities and entertainment options onboard, including…
- Over 7 restaurants and 3 specialty bars
- Complimentary dining and specialty dining options
- Drink packages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available)
- Nightly shows featuring the best in entertainment
- Dancing and singing at lounges and on the ship decks
- Nonstop fun at the Par-A-Dice Casino
- A spa, salon, and fitness center
- Pools and jacuzzis
- Poolside bars
- Sun deck activities
- Onboard shops
- Kids programs for the little ones
What to Do in the Bahamas
The Bahamas are a dream destination for many travelers. If you’re considering redeeming your free Bahamas vacation, here are just a few activities you can enjoy while you’re there.
- Enjoy exotic foods and drinks at your resort or around the island
- Lounge on one of the many sandy beaches
- Play in the pool or relax by the poolside
- Dance the night away with your friends and fellow travelers
- Visit pristine beaches and take an exciting boat tour
- Experience the thrill of Atlantis Resort’s Aquaventure waterpark
- Get your thrill with a variety of watersports
- Tour the historic and gorgeous Grand Bahama Island
- Find local art and crafts at the Port Lucaya Marketplace
- Plan a shore excursion like diving, snorkeling, or swimming with dolphins
- Go horseback riding on the beach
- Swim with pigs at Pig Beach
- Sink your toes into the beautiful sands of Pink Sand Beach
- Visit the famous Versailles Garden
- Take in the incredible scenery and wildlife of the Bahamas
- Make memories that will last a lifetime
- …and much, much more!
Continue Reading: Fun Activities to Do in the Bahamas
About Ashford Vacations’ Free Bahamas Vacation
We love sharing the joy of travel with our guests. That’s why we are so excited to offer our monthly sweepstake drawings! When you fill out the card, you will be entered to win a free 5-day, 4-night trip to the Bahamas. This includes a free stay for 2 guests in one of our partner hotels. Travelers will be given the option to upgrade their rooms for an additional fee. As indicated on this card, those who win will be responsible for all normal travel expenses, including transportation, resort/services fees, and taxes.
We strive to make travel as affordable and accessible as possible for our Bahamas travelers. Ashford Vacations partners with cruise lines, hotels, and other travel partners to get wholesale rates so we can pass the savings down to our clients. Ashford Vacations is committed to providing the most amazing Bahamas Island experience to all our travelers. Our mission is to provide our clients and their loved ones with a smooth, entertaining, memorable, and unforgettable Bahamas Vacation. Our continuing promise is to provide the best possible service and reliability. We are happy to answer any questions you have about departures, transport, activities, and anything else you want to know. We are pleased to deliver a special vacation in the Bahamas and are more than delighted to be part of your forever Bahamas memories.
About Ashford Vacations
Ashford Vacations has been CLIA accredited for over 20 years. The Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) was founded in 1975 and is the premier resource for cruise information and verification. The CLIA represents over 97% of the cruises marketed in North America and has a membership of over 14,000 travel agencies and 26 cruise lines. We are proud to be a member of such a prestigious group of travel agencies.
At Ashford Vacations, it’s our mission to provide each of our clients with a wide variety of destinations, handpicked hotels, and exceptional service. We know you have other travel options to pick from when planning your ideal Bahamas vacation. But by using a travel agency, you will never pay more than what you discover online. At Ashford Vacations, we work directly with the properties as a wholesale option to get you remarkable choices and save you money. We look forward to helping you plan your next Bahamas vacation!